- RSS Channel Showcase 8489678
- RSS Channel Showcase 7081739
- RSS Channel Showcase 8017278
- RSS Channel Showcase 6075229
Articles on this Page
- 09/28/17--12:25: _We Are Already In D...
- 10/01/17--18:45: _The Globalists Are ...
- 10/04/17--18:40: _China’s Shadow-Lend...
- 10/06/17--15:31: _Economic Slowdown C...
- 10/08/17--13:27: _“You May Be Hopping...
- 10/12/17--16:35: _“Game Changer”
- 10/12/17--19:10: _Robert Gore’s “Hard...
- 10/15/17--19:42: _How The Elite Domin...
- 10/16/17--02:00: _Italy’s Parallel Fi...
- 09/28/17--12:25: We Are Already In Depression (If Borrowing Money Is Not Income)
- 10/01/17--18:45: The Globalists Are Systematically Destroying America’s Middle Class
- 10/08/17--13:27: “You May Be Hopping Mad When You Finish Reading This”
- 10/12/17--16:35: “Game Changer”
- 10/12/17--19:10: Robert Gore’s “Hard Core Doom Porn”
- 10/16/17--02:00: Italy’s Parallel Fiscal Currency: All You Need To Know
Via Baker & Company Advisory Group, The U.S. economy is not as solid as it appears. Statistical anomalies hide profound weakness. I will examine actual GDP and actual employment. Warning: not for the faint of heart. Do you consider debt as income? Before you answer that, let’s perform a thought experiment. Imagine that you had taken […]
When people are dependent on the government they are much easier to control. We are often told that we are not “compassionate” when we object to the endless expansion of government social programs, but that is not how the debate should be framed. In America today, well over 100 million people receive money from the […]
Authored by Deep Throat at Deep Throat Blog Today, I'd like to take some time to revisit a couple of related topics that we first started discussing a few years ago. I am, of course, referring to the burgeoning increases in China's Debt levels, Shadow Bank Assets (loans) and M2, along with a high-level analysis […]
Don’t worry – even though the employment numbers are terrible the mainstream media insists that everything is going to be wonderful for the U.S. economy in the months ahead. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs during September. That was the first monthly decline in seven years, and as […]
Submitted by John Mauldin of Mauldin Economics Uncle Sam’s Unfunded Promises Here’s a surprisingly profound question: What is a promise? Dictionaries offer various definitions. I like this one: “An express assurance on which expectation is to be based.” That definition captures the two-sided nature of a promise. One party offers an assurance, which the other […]
Authored by Paul Brodsky via Macro-Allocation.com, Investors understand that asset markets are experiencing dynamic change (think ETFs), but have not yet broadly recognized that the fundamental nature of wealth itself is changing too. Before the decline of active asset management runs its course there will be an imperative to focus on active currency management. Wealth […]
Authored by Robert Gore via Straight Line Logic blog, It will be a crash like we’ve never seen before. SLL has been accused of trafficking in “doom porn.” Guilty as charged. If you don’t like doom porn, don’t read this article, it’s hard core. If you prefer feel good and heartwarming, there are plenty of […]
Throughout human history, those in the ruling class have found various ways to force those under them to work for their economic benefit. But in our day and age, we are willingly enslaving ourselves. The borrower is the servant of the lender, and there has never been more debt in our world than there is […]
Authored by Marco Cattaneo, from Basta con l’Eurocrisi, via GEFIRA, There is an increased talk in Italy about fiscal money as an instrument to resolve the economic crisis, which is not over yet. Despite the optimism shown by the Italian government and the EU, the Eurozone economy is far from being in an acceptable condition, and […]